New to the community

Welcome aboard, good luck with your build
ZomboMeme 24122020153436.jpg
 
Hi all, thanks for the add. My name is Misty and I'm from Bakersfield, Ca. I will be a newby for saltwater- seahorse momma. Any info, recommendations, ideas would be great. Thanks
Welcome painter,
No recent experience here with seahorses, but others can help.
I remember ordering seahorses and SeaMonkeys out of the back of comic books as a kid. Never ordered the squirrel monkeys sold, those were different days.
You'll get expert advice from members here.
 
Welcome to R2R Misty. As mentioned the seahorse pipe fish forum here in R2R is a good place to start. There are several links within various threads for seahorse based web sites.

I am working on my equipment list for a seahorse / peaceful reef tank. Good Luck with your build.
 
Hi all, thanks for the add. My name is Misty and I'm from Bakersfield, Ca. I will be a newby for saltwater- seahorse momma. Any info, recommendations, ideas would be great. Thanks
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hi all, thanks for the add. My name is Misty and I'm from Bakersfield, Ca. I will be a newby for saltwater- seahorse momma. Any info, recommendations, ideas would be great. Thanks
Hi Misty and Welcome!

Glad you joined. There is seahorse area in forum given their tricky nature. Years ago I tried seahorses but they were too challenging back 20 years ago for me. There have been so many improvements, but likely feeding is still key since they are so slow. Keep us posted!
 
Welcome to R2R, Misty! Looking forward to seeing your stable!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new