New to the Forum, first time with Saltwater Aquariums

PositiveVibes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to you all, hope all is well.

I am a huge aquarium/wildlife enthusiast. I have kept many freshwater aquariums in the past, but have never ventured into the saltwater aquarium set-ups. I am starting to research and plan on setting up a saltwater reef tank in the near future.

I currently live in Florida, near Daytona Beach. I live with my wonderful wife and my 3 boys. All of us love wildlife, marine animals especially. I look forward to looking through the forums and learning from the vast amount of knowledge many of you have already shared. Hopefully I will be able to add my build to the forums soon!

Have a great night and thanks for having me,
PositiveVibes

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back