New to the forum from PA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alarsen77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alarsen77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Location
Mount Bethel, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys my name is Alex. I am new to reef2reef I have been in the hobby for about 10 months now. I have a 70 gallon marineland cube setup as a reef. Will post some more info and pics later when I get home from work.
 
Welcome Alex!
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Some more info on my system, it's a 70 gallon marineland cube, esshops overflow to a wet/dry sump setup, aquaclear 110 setup as a refuge, CPR BakPak protein skimmer, Apollo Reef Led 20k w/moonlights. I use aquavitro salt.

I currently have a Niger trigger, a pair of ORA true perculas, one spot foxface, scopas tang, mandarin goby, cleaner wrasse, and just added a medium male blonde naso.

Coral I have a scoly, piece of frogspawn, toadstool leather, finger leather, frag of eagle eye zoas, frag of armor of god zoas, Christmas favia, war favia, devils hand leather, small frag of purple and green blastos and another 3" rock of favia of some sort.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new