New to the forum reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Henry81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20181215_104514.gif
 

That looks pretty great! My question is... How much would you have to sell one for in order to turn a 20% profit (including paying yourself labor?) I built a stand and I figured I would have to sell it for about $1000 in order to make a business out of it.
 
Welcome to the show! Glad to have you!
Nice work on your tanks and the new stand. Looking forward to more.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Wow go big or go home! Keep us posted with your tanks with lots of photos! :)
 
@Henry81
Nicest wood construction I've seen for a stand and the 75gallon reef is looking perfect! I was going to say Welcome to Reef 2Reef but on second glance I think "It's about time you joined us here" might be more appropriate? I can't wait to see the new tank project.
Welcome to Reef2Reef, Brad! Glad you joined.
 
@Henry81
Nicest wood construction I've seen for a stand and the 75gallon reef is looking perfect! I was going to say Welcome to Reef 2Reef but on second glance I think "It's about time you joined us here" might be more appropriate? I can't wait to see the new tank project.
Welcome to Reef2Reef, Brad! Glad you joined.

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new