New to the Forum!

Welcome to R2R and back to the salty world.
IMG_2232.jpeg
 
Hey there! I'm new to the forum. I had a 45 gallon rimless salt water reef a few years back. Custom overflow, drilled 45 gallon rimless, custom plumbing, a budget friendly DIY project. Loved it then moved and sold to an aspiring reefer entering the hobby. Looking forward to getting back into the hobby soon here!

Saltwater Tank Start.jpg Saltwater Tank 1.5 Yr.jpg
Welcome
 
Hey there! I'm new to the forum. I had a 45 gallon rimless salt water reef a few years back. Custom overflow, drilled 45 gallon rimless, custom plumbing, a budget friendly DIY project. Loved it then moved and sold to an aspiring reefer entering the hobby. Looking forward to getting back into the hobby soon here!

Saltwater Tank Start.jpg Saltwater Tank 1.5 Yr.jpg
Welcome. I am joining you on entering the reefing world
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new