New To The Forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefSteady
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefSteady

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there everyone decided to join up.
I am currently working on a 29g reef, and I hope everyone enjoys my tank build (will make a thread soon) and I'm sure I will enjoy everyone else's tanks, as well as build my knowledge on this amazing hobby.

-Justin
 
Welcome to R2R Justin! Looking forward to seeing your tank build...

-M&T
 
Thank you! I just looked at your 300g reef. AMAZING! One day I hope to have a tank like that.

Thank you! We also have a 30g nano. This hobby is very addicting. :bigsmile:
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new