New to the forum

Shark Skin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
32
Location
Fair Oaks
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, fellow reefers!
I’m new to reef2reef. I got into reefing completely blind back in ‘21 — no experience with saltwater or even aquariums at all. I started with an established mixed-reef Red Sea 250, hoping if I could handle the hobby, I’d eventually upgrade to something bigger.
A fellow reefer helped me move and set everything up since I didn’t know where to start. I learned so much with that tank and I’m still enjoying it to this day. Once I realized I could handle the maintenance and upkeep, I started planning my upgrade.
After 4 years of learning, some of it the hard way, I’m finally ready to upgrade. I recently purchased a Waterbox Infinia 190.5 and I just started setting it up.

IMG_4969.jpeg IMG_4970.jpeg IMG_4971.jpeg IMG_4974.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!

Great work! Keep it up and start a build thread so we can see the progress! Happy reefing!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new