New to the forum

Hi, recently joined and wanted to say hi, live in the UK, been reefing for a year now with lots of ups and downs, mostly downs😆 but think im doing ok. Have 120l aio, I have 2 clowns, tuxedo urchin, hermit crab and lots of different snails, recently lost my mccoskers wrasse as he jumped through the smallest of gaps😔 looking forward to learning as much as i can from this awsome group, thanks
Welcome!

Crocodile Dundee Hello GIF by Laff
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new