New to the forum

cdc84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
18
Location
Socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I've been browsing the forum for a while and thought its about time I registered. I've been in the fish hobby about 15 years with various tanks ranging from 55g freshwater tanks all the way up to 300g freshwater tanks. I've have my mixed reef tank about 5 years and just setup a FOWLR tank a few months ago.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello all, I've been browsing the forum for a while and thought its about time I registered. I've been in the fish hobby about 15 years with various tanks ranging from 55g freshwater tanks all the way up to 300g freshwater tanks. I've have my mixed reef tank about 5 years and just setup a FOWLR tank a few months ago.
welcome!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new