New to the forum

milhous3er

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
central ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

After stalking these forums for the past couple months, I decided to introduce myself. I've been in the hobby for around 10 years. Here's a little information about my tank.

Tank -120 gallon GEO made - (48x48x12)
Sump - Triggers systems Ruby 36x15x16
Lighting - ATI dimmable sunpower 6x54w
Skimmer - Vertex Omega 150
Zeo powered
Flow- 2x mp40wes , Tunze 6105
Bubble Magus triple doser
Controlled by APEX

Avid chalice collector (or wannabe I should say), tried sticks (they're fun) and will always love LPS.

Fish-
Scopas Tang
Gold striped Maroon Clownfish
Ornate and Melanarus wrasse
Yellow fin fairy wrasse
And one lonely Bangaii

Some pics of the current setup
20130915_101627_zpsff0b4087.jpg
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! Great looking tank!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new