New to the forum....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 46gReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

46gReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
741
Reaction score
36
Location
NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm new here & just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, I guess you could say I am a "defector" from another forum(RC)....
I've been in the hobby for about 15 years(on & off) and have kept just about every size fresh & saltwater tank you can imagine although my current tank is my 1st go around with corals....I currently have a 46g bowfront mixed reef,(going on 2 years set up) with a 10 gallon fuge(homemade) a current outer orbit pro fixture w 2x250W halides, 4x39W T5's, & 18x1W LED's, a deltec MCE330 skimmer, pondmaster 900 return pump & a seio prop pump..... my tank is mostly LPS & softies with SPS on the way, I also have a 38 gallon FOWLR that currently houses a blue hamlet & a small(3") antennata.......so far I'm liking the forum very much& look forward to picking some brains and helping out where I can.........

Steve
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
& Russell, glad I found this site......so far seems a lot more mellow than most....
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Thanks cherokee, love the pic in your avatar, classic!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new