New to the Forum

BadFish619

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Messages
888
Reaction score
3,485
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers and Reefettes, New to the forum and new again in the tank game. I took a little break but I'm back at. Who can stay away for too long??
Current tank 75g fowlr, live sand, live rock, euro 180, asm mini g skimmer.
I look forward to being a part of the community and hopefully contributing as well as learning. Thank you!
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r43.gif
 
Welcome!!! It truly is hard to stay out of the game! Good to have you with us.
Share and like often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new