New to the Forum

Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics! :)
 
Welcome! MJHsj3J.gif
 
Hi Reefers and Reefettes, New to the forum and new again in the tank game. I took a little break but I'm back at. Who can stay away for too long??
Current tank 75g fowlr, live sand, live rock, euro 180, asm mini g skimmer.
I look forward to being a part of the community and hopefully contributing as well as learning. Thank you!

15550334016991344807487450443828.jpg
 
Hi Reefers and Reefettes, New to the forum and new again in the tank game. I took a little break but I'm back at. Who can stay away for too long??
Current tank 75g fowlr, live sand, live rock, euro 180, asm mini g skimmer.
I look forward to being a part of the community and hopefully contributing as well as learning. Thank you!
Welcome to R2R!!! You listed your equipment - do you have coral or fish in the tank at the moment?
 
Welcome to R2R!!! You listed your equipment - do you have coral or fish in the tank at the moment?
I have fish only at this point. Will most likely leave it that way lol. Reef as everyone knows are very very time consuming so this is a lot easier with my schedule and I still get to enjoy some beautiful creatures!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new