New to the Forum

Welcome home, you will love it here!

Let’s see some tank pics! :)
 
Welcome! MJHsj3J.gif
 
Hi Reefers and Reefettes, New to the forum and new again in the tank game. I took a little break but I'm back at. Who can stay away for too long??
Current tank 75g fowlr, live sand, live rock, euro 180, asm mini g skimmer.
I look forward to being a part of the community and hopefully contributing as well as learning. Thank you!

15550334016991344807487450443828.jpg
 
Hi Reefers and Reefettes, New to the forum and new again in the tank game. I took a little break but I'm back at. Who can stay away for too long??
Current tank 75g fowlr, live sand, live rock, euro 180, asm mini g skimmer.
I look forward to being a part of the community and hopefully contributing as well as learning. Thank you!
Welcome to R2R!!! You listed your equipment - do you have coral or fish in the tank at the moment?
 
Welcome to R2R!!! You listed your equipment - do you have coral or fish in the tank at the moment?
I have fish only at this point. Will most likely leave it that way lol. Reef as everyone knows are very very time consuming so this is a lot easier with my schedule and I still get to enjoy some beautiful creatures!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new