New to the Forum.

Welcome aboard! I like the aquascape -- two years from now it will be loaded with huge corals and various life and will be the prettiest thing you have ever seen. Be sure to get a build thread started on it under "member tanks" when you get the chance. Welcome!
Salty Tonya.gif
 
Welcome aboard! You're off to a great start, those Biocubes are nice... I have one as my quarantine tank. As far as your bacteria go, I would add a couple of other things. I personally use a cocktail of Fritz Turbostart, Bio Spira, and Coralline in a Bottle. It's probably a bit of overkill, but it gives you not only a huge amount of bacteria in general, but many different species of it. This has never failed me yet. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new