New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter TD82cat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TD82cat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. My name is Vance, just recently getting back into the hobby after a few years away. My previous tank was a 90 gallon I had running for 8 years successfully. I’m in the process of setting up a Nuvo 40 over the next few weeks. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me
 
Welcome back to the hobby

20191011_200643.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
I will try to post pics as best I can of the build. Originally had planned on a 625xxl for several months now. We just recently moved and y’all know the story...life happens. So for now having to settle with the nuvo 40. I have to give credit to my 2 year old son for getting me back into the hobby. He is absolutely mesmerized by any and all fish/aquariums. So kinda no choice in the matter now. :D
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new