New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter TD82cat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey everyone. My name is Vance, just recently getting back into the hobby after a few years away. My previous tank was a 90 gallon I had running for 8 years successfully. I’m in the process of setting up a Nuvo 40 over the next few weeks. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me
IMG_20190202_223345_01.gif
welcome
 
Hey everyone. My name is Vance, just recently getting back into the hobby after a few years away. My previous tank was a 90 gallon I had running for 8 years successfully. I’m in the process of setting up a Nuvo 40 over the next few weeks. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me
Welcome Vance and Happy Holidays
 
Hey everyone. My name is Vance, just recently getting back into the hobby after a few years away. My previous tank was a 90 gallon I had running for 8 years successfully. I’m in the process of setting up a Nuvo 40 over the next few weeks. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me

Welcome to the R2R Family Vance…Great to have you

…Explore…Learn…Share

7V18.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new