New to the forum

  • Thread starter Thread starter toadfarm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello All!
I'm jumping back into the saltwater game. I have a 3500g koi pond, which is great March-November, but i need something to do over the winter. I have a 24g starter tank and already wish I'd gone bigger. Soon enough!
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif
IMG_20190202_223345_01.gif
IMG_20190105_202102_01.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new