New to the forum

juneebear

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
121
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I am from Illinois and new to this forum. Been doing reef for about 15 months now. Still getting to learn from my own experience. Joining this forum I think will let know more about keeping a reef. Thank you.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Howdy and welcome to R2R!

Howdy.jpg
 
Hi. I am from Illinois and new to this forum. Been doing reef for about 15 months now. Still getting to learn from my own experience. Joining this forum I think will let know more about keeping a reef. Thank you.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new