New To the Forum

arivera747200

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2022
Messages
14
Reaction score
20
Location
Lewes
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forum and have not started my Reef yet. Just gathering supplies.....slowly. I had a 65 gal reef tank around 20 years ago. Lots of change with technology. BTW I'm not too technically savvy, but learning. Cant wait to start learning from everyone.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forum and have not started my Reef yet. Just gathering supplies.....slowly. I had a 65 gal reef tank around 20 years ago. Lots of change with technology. BTW I'm not too technically savvy, but learning. Cant wait to start learning from everyone.
Welcome to the forum! I’m in the gathering phase myself, and I look forward to following along on your build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new