New To the Forum

Hello Everyone,
I am new to the forum and have not started my Reef yet. Just gathering supplies.....slowly. I had a 65 gal reef tank around 20 years ago. Lots of change with technology. BTW I'm not too technically savvy, but learning. Cant wait to start learning from everyone.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

'start where you are, use what you have, do what you can.' - Arthur Ashe, tennis player

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I wish I had started while still in planning/gathering stages, which sounds like you are at right now. Instead, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Hello and welcome to R2R. We sure are glad to have you here.

you're welcome love GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new