OP
J

justrock79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is awesome. I have bad luck with getting the clowns to host the Anemone. They usually pick a powerhead or something to spite me I think. But it's great you got them to host and everything is going great. What size tank are they in? And how long has it been up for? If you don't mind me asking.
It's a 40 gallon breeder tank, it's relatively "young", been running for 6 months or so

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys & gals,

I'm brand new here to this forum. I've had fish tanks off and on in the past, mostly brackish but am exploring reef tanks now.
I have a question tho: I have this light which is working well for my corals,

NICREW Saltwater Aquarium Light, Marine LED Fish Tank Light for Coral Reef Tanks,​

But is it ok for anemones?​

Welcome! Glad you joined. Already some good info on here and since I'm not familiar with that particular light, I will defer to others' earlier info.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back