New to the forum!

finessefish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum but coming to the end of my aquarium!
I’ve had aquariums for many years now, my latest and current set ups has been going for over 5 years which is about 3000L at home which I’m in the process of shutting it all down.

My second set up is at our nursery school which is around 2000L and that’s there to stay, the kids love it!

11A87738-85DC-49C7-AB2F-AB6AAD2224A7.jpeg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum but coming to the end of my aquarium!
I’ve had aquariums for many years now, my latest and current set ups has been going for over 5 years which is about 3000L at home which I’m in the process of shutting it all down.

My second set up is at our nursery school which is around 2000L and that’s there to stay, the kids love it!

11A87738-85DC-49C7-AB2F-AB6AAD2224A7.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. You will be touching the next generation by sharing your passion for marine life! Bless you!!

Have you considered starting your build thread for the nursery school tank? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in you are in USA:

This might help you find people local to you, as you seem UK (or anywhere else outside USA):

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 90 45.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 91 45.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 19 9.5%
Back