New to the forum!

finessefish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
55
Location
East Sussex
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum but coming to the end of my aquarium!
I’ve had aquariums for many years now, my latest and current set ups has been going for over 5 years which is about 3000L at home which I’m in the process of shutting it all down.

My second set up is at our nursery school which is around 2000L and that’s there to stay, the kids love it!

11A87738-85DC-49C7-AB2F-AB6AAD2224A7.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
New to the forum but coming to the end of my aquarium!
I’ve had aquariums for many years now, my latest and current set ups has been going for over 5 years which is about 3000L at home which I’m in the process of shutting it all down.

My second set up is at our nursery school which is around 2000L and that’s there to stay, the kids love it!

11A87738-85DC-49C7-AB2F-AB6AAD2224A7.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined. You will be touching the next generation by sharing your passion for marine life! Bless you!!

Have you considered starting your build thread for the nursery school tank? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in you are in USA:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This might help you find people local to you, as you seem UK (or anywhere else outside USA):
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/global-local-reef-club-discussion.634/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new