New to the Forums

JReef85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have had an account on Reef2Reef for awhile but never really posted anything. When I first joined I wanted to do a build thread for my 210 gallon but never got around to it. I am new to the forums but have been in the saltwater part of this hobby for 13/14 years. Prior to that I was all freshwater, consisting of fish, frogs, and turtles. Currently I have a 210 gallon FOWLR tank I built into the wall. Its plumbed through the floor to my garage where I have a 75 gallon sump and two 40 breeders. I built this system 5 years ago and about 2 months ago I removed everything redid some stuff and put it all back in. I'm going to using one of the 40 breeders as a quarantine tank and the second as a frag tank. I am completely addicted to this hobby and as my wife says.... I have a serious problem! When building my setup I actually took a decent amount of pictures. Would it be weird to post a build thread of what I did 5 years later, or should I just wait till the next one?

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Welcome! You should share some pictures of that fowlr. We love pictures!

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I have had an account on Reef2Reef for awhile but never really posted anything. When I first joined I wanted to do a build thread for my 210 gallon but never got around to it. I am new to the forums but have been in the saltwater part of this hobby for 13/14 years. Prior to that I was all freshwater, consisting of fish, frogs, and turtles. Currently I have a 210 gallon FOWLR tank I built into the wall. Its plumbed through the floor to my garage where I have a 75 gallon sump and two 40 breeders. I built this system 5 years ago and about 2 months ago I removed everything redid some stuff and put it all back in. I'm going to using one of the 40 breeders as a quarantine tank and the second as a frag tank. I am completely addicted to this hobby and as my wife says.... I have a serious problem! When building my setup I actually took a decent amount of pictures. Would it be weird to post a build thread of what I did 5 years later, or should I just wait till the next one?

Welcome back to R2R! The tank looks great! More pics pleaaaaase! Happy Reefing!

giphy.gif

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back