New to the fourm!

Catnip885

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am new to the forum though I have stalked though it enough that I decided to make an official account. This has been a great help to setting up my first saltwater reef. I have had freshwater and for a long time and I have dabbled in saltwater before but I always had my husband's help. Well while he is in school I'm the Caribbean I decided to set up my own tank all by myself. My current setup is a fluval evo 13.5 that has been up and running for several months now and is looking great! Thank you everyone for all the great information and beautiful tank pictures! I am sure I will get some posted of mine here soon when stuff grows in more!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am new to the forum though I have stalked though it enough that I decided to make an official account. This has been a great help to setting up my first saltwater reef. I have had freshwater and for a long time and I have dabbled in saltwater before but I always had my husband's help. Well while he is in school I'm the Caribbean I decided to set up my own tank all by myself. My current setup is a fluval evo 13.5 that has been up and running for several months now and is looking great! Thank you everyone for all the great information and beautiful tank pictures! I am sure I will get some posted of mine here soon when stuff grows in more!
Welcome!

Glad you joined and congrats on doing it yourself. We 'share' my tank but when it's "bad" its mine and when it's "good" my BF claims it <wink>. I do appreciate his help but that also means sometimes he is adding things I'd rather not have (sigh) but we've been making it work.

OP
OP
Catnip885

Catnip885

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Glad you joined and congrats on doing it yourself. We 'share' my tank but when it's "bad" its mine and when it's "good" my BF claims it <wink>. I do appreciate his help but that also means sometimes he is adding things I'd rather not have (sigh) but we've been making it work.
Oh don't you worry he has had his hands into it even though he is out of the country. That is how I ended up with the ai prime and a boatload of corals! Originally it was just going to be softies and some lps. Now it is going to be a mixed reef.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back