Rating - 100%
13   0   0
welcome38.jpg

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am new to the forum though I have stalked though it enough that I decided to make an official account. This has been a great help to setting up my first saltwater reef. I have had freshwater and for a long time and I have dabbled in saltwater before but I always had my husband's help. Well while he is in school I'm the Caribbean I decided to set up my own tank all by myself. My current setup is a fluval evo 13.5 that has been up and running for several months now and is looking great! Thank you everyone for all the great information and beautiful tank pictures! I am sure I will get some posted of mine here soon when stuff grows in more!
Wellcome Catnip!!

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am new to the forum though I have stalked though it enough that I decided to make an official account. This has been a great help to setting up my first saltwater reef. I have had freshwater and for a long time and I have dabbled in saltwater before but I always had my husband's help. Well while he is in school I'm the Caribbean I decided to set up my own tank all by myself. My current setup is a fluval evo 13.5 that has been up and running for several months now and is looking great! Thank you everyone for all the great information and beautiful tank pictures! I am sure I will get some posted of mine here soon when stuff grows in more!
Welcome!!!

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! By far the best place for reefing information on the internet.

Feel free to ask anything you need help with and you will be amazed at the responses you get. Everyone is so willing to help all the time.

You will make lifelong friends and have a blast here with us! Glad you found your way here.

Happy Monday!

happy labor day GIF

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Can’t wait to see your build tread.
6018B945-747E-4532-AAA1-724A09832756.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back