New to the game

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
25,098
Reaction score
77,783
Location
Saint Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, what are you trying to do?
 
That is so strange, one usually has to post something for a post to be displayed
 
I think you have to still post???
 
Cathy possibly got frustrated and left for a bit. Were is the help section. I was copy and paste
 
It depends on the kind of help one is look for corals fish and so on look in the forum sections and go from there
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new