New to the group

mmerkel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
26
Location
New Braunfels
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am new to the group. I have been reading some of the threads and wanted to join. Not sure how much I can contribute, I have had tanks for many years. Took a break while our kids were small and just recently got back into it. Man a lot has changed. My last reef tank had Fiji live rock that I had flown in and picked up at the airport. Here is a picture of my 120 gallon reef today.

IMG_5379.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone. I am new to the group. I have been reading some of the threads and wanted to join. Not sure how much I can contribute, I have had tanks for many years. Took a break while our kids were small and just recently got back into it. Man a lot has changed. My last reef tank had Fiji live rock that I had flown in and picked up at the airport. Here is a picture of my 120 gallon reef today.

IMG_5379.jpeg
Welcome!
 
Hello everyone. I am new to the group. I have been reading some of the threads and wanted to join. Not sure how much I can contribute, I have had tanks for many years. Took a break while our kids were small and just recently got back into it. Man a lot has changed. My last reef tank had Fiji live rock that I had flown in and picked up at the airport. Here is a picture of my 120 gallon reef today.

IMG_5379.jpeg
Tank looks awesome!
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new