Reefer Matt
10K Club member
View Badges
Excellence Award
RGB
Reef Of The Month
R2R Secret Santa 2024
R2R App User
Secret Santa
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
ThreadAward
My Aquarium Showcase
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!I look forward to learning from this group. I kept freshwater and saltwater tanks as a teenager and young adult, around 25 years ago. A little over a year ago, I decided to test my interest in it again. I bought a biocube. I have been using this to see what I like, if/how I wanted to pursue it further and what I wanted in a tank going forward. A lot has evolved in the hobby and have really enjoyed it. I am now preparing for a larger tank, either 60 or 65 gallon. I am building a stand which will suit my needs best, but also be ok just in case I ever want to go bigger.
I also have a really cool 5 gallon anemone & soft coral tank at work.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()