New to the group

gif_1690809774163_Original.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Don't forget to start your build thread! Link in my signature on how to do that. :)
 
Welcome to R2R! Stand looks solid, love it!
Wave Hello GIF
 
I look forward to learning from this group. I kept freshwater and saltwater tanks as a teenager and young adult, around 25 years ago. A little over a year ago, I decided to test my interest in it again. I bought a biocube. I have been using this to see what I like, if/how I wanted to pursue it further and what I wanted in a tank going forward. A lot has evolved in the hobby and have really enjoyed it. I am now preparing for a larger tank, either 60 or 65 gallon. I am building a stand which will suit my needs best, but also be ok just in case I ever want to go bigger.

I also have a really cool 5 gallon anemone & soft coral tank at work.

IMG_1378.jpeg IMG_1383.jpeg IMG_0378.jpeg IMG_1343.jpeg IMG_1344.jpeg
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new