New to the group

Lulu's Lagoon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
25
Location
West monroe
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! I'm new to the group! Thanks for the add, I was pleasantly surprised to see a group in Louisiana. I'm from North Louisiana, and I have been in the hobby a few years and have already had multiple tanks! I currently have a IM 25 Gallon AIO, a fluval evo 5g, and a fluval flex 15g. My 25g lagoon is to be upgraded to a 50 in February 2022 & the fluval flex 15g will be replaced by my 25g over at my mom's. I may do a build thread when the 50g arrives!

20211225_161259.jpg 20211224_135542.jpg 20211207_153016.jpg 20210924_181709.jpg
 
Gorgeous pics!!
Hello! I’m from southern Louisiana in Kenner about 9 miles from New Orleans. We also have a local reef club at coral connections!
I live in Slidell, I would love to learn more about the local club! I'm super new to the hobby and looking for local-ish folks to connect with!
 
Gorgeous pics!!

I live in Slidell, I would love to learn more about the local club! I'm super new to the hobby and looking for local-ish folks to connect with!
There are 2 main clubs. Bayou Reefkeeping can be found on Facebook and Louisiana Reef Club, LARC, is web based. Both have lots of great information and BRK actually put on a coral show last weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new