New to the group

gareth williams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening all reefer from the uk and currently have a cade s2 900 reef. Been running since January and I’m euphillya and wrasse type of guy. Had a few battles along the way but the tank is now I feel becoming stable. Over the ugly stage and really am getting to enjoy the tank and all it’s inhabitants

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

I'm glad you made it through the ugly!! Euphyllia are some of my favorites as well! You should share some pictures when you can snag some good ones.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Gareth. Glad things are going well for you. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening all reefer from the uk and currently have a cade s2 900 reef. Been running since January and I’m euphillya and wrasse type of guy. Had a few battles along the way but the tank is now I feel becoming stable. Over the ugly stage and really am getting to enjoy the tank and all it’s inhabitants

Hi Gareth and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in UK:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back