New to the hobby and excited.

Welcome to R2R !!!

MR BEAN 2.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to a great community. Look forward to seeing some pics of your tank(s). :P Remember, nothing goes well in a reef tank when you rush it. TIME is a great commodity in keeping a reef tank.
 
I've been reading g and learning for the past 6 months and have started a 75 gallon tank. I've already started planning my next tank lol. 🍻
welcome to R2R, and the addiction :)
 
I've been reading g and learning for the past 6 months and have started a 75 gallon tank. I've already started planning my next tank lol. 🍻
Welcome lots of great options in that tank size!! Best of luck!!
 
I've been reading g and learning for the past 6 months and have started a 75 gallon tank. I've already started planning my next tank lol. 🍻
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new