New to the hobby/ Hi :)

Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! The biggest suggestion I can offer is to make sure you take it slow enough to not kill your corals. Have fun with it and welcome to the addiction!
 
Hi everybody, I'm very new to the hobby (my oldest tank is about 4 months and my corals are still babies) it's a fluval evo 13.5 and i've been having a lot of fun with it but I recently started a 40 Gallon Hex Reef tank. I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for cool/interesting things I can add to my aquarium to be unique. I really want my tank to have tons of personality so when People see it, they are amazed. If your interested in checking out my aquarium for further reference I have a youtube channel that I will link. There's only one video for now but I have several already filmed and scheduled to post. I would love to hear y'all's suggestions. This community is great! Thank ya'll!

Welcome!

Glad you joined. Whatever you love, others will also love. Its sure to be unique and amazing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new