New to the hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef188
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef188

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Alberta
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for some more information on what I need, And what I don’t need to get started in setting up a new tank.

Tank size 80gal display with 25gal sump tank.

Protein skimmer Is the bubble magus 5.

Lightning is a kessil AP9X.

This is what I have so far
 
Last edited:
I am looking for some more information on what I need, And what I don’t need to get started in setting up a new tank.

Tank size 80gal display with 25gal sump tank.

Protein skimmer Is the bubble magus 5.

Lightning is a kessil AP9X.

This is what I have so far
great decision on your lighting, I use Kessil AP9x on both of my current systems! The post from @Mr. Mojo Rising above will tell you everything you need to know, and more!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new