New to the Hobby!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fish7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi Welcome to R2R :D

giphy-2.gif
 
Hello All,

I am new to the saltwater aquarium hobby and am excited to hear from seasoned people on what to and what not to do! I have completely cycled my tank and gave it time to make sure it was good. I recently went and got my first few live critters! I have a zoanthid, a montipora, and a turbo snail! I am in search of a few more specific corals and want to get my first few fish soon! I got corals first to ensure that my water was good and not going to kill anything! I want to know where you buy your corals and if you have any beginner tips!
Thanks so much!

@Fish7 Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new