New to the hobby

Doctor Webs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been enjoying my 75 gallon fresh water planted tank for over 2 years now. But, my work will soon be making me move, and it seems like the perfect excuse to switch over to a reef tank. I've been doing A LOT of reading on this forum and others hoping to learn as much as possible before actually making the switch. I won't be moving for about another year, which is great for me, because I tend to rush into things when I get excited about them. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learn as much as I can about the hobby.
- Brian

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been enjoying my 75 gallon fresh water planted tank for over 2 years now. But, my work will soon be making me move, and it seems like the perfect excuse to switch over to a reef tank. I've been doing A LOT of reading on this forum and others hoping to learn as much as possible before actually making the switch. I won't be moving for about another year, which is great for me, because I tend to rush into things when I get excited about them. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and learn as much as I can about the hobby.
- Brian
Welcome aboard :D

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R

DFCF69A3-0620-4433-979D-233ADBB4A316.jpeg

RobW

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- Brian
Nice to meet you Brian and welcome to the club. There are lots of great knowledgeable people here that are always willing to help. If you have any questions just ask.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

CatReading.gif

This is a great place to read and to engage with the saltwater and reefing community!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back