Welcome to Reef2Reef

fishwelcome.png

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I am new to the saltwater hobby. I've had several freshwater tanks over the years, but wanted to get into saltwater about seeing a friends tank. Looking forward to seeing all of your tanks and getting some much needed help! I've cycled a 55 gallon and have added a few fish and inverts so far.

What's up and welcome to the channel. There are many articles that can help in the group. what do you need help with first?

Brandon3152134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I am new to the saltwater hobby. I've had several freshwater tanks over the years, but wanted to get into saltwater about seeing a friends tank. Looking forward to seeing all of your tanks and getting some much needed help! I've cycled a 55 gallon and have added a few fish and inverts so far.
Just gonna tell you up front your going to hate the dimensions of a standard 55 gallon

Brandon3152134

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You dont need to be upset with me I had a 55 gallon. The only issue with them is they are taller than they are wide. Alot of people on this forum are going to get mad at controversial topics because they think they know everything when the truth is only a few know alot and the ones that know alot know theres a million ways to skin a cat in this hobby. Take everyone's advice with a grain of salt because alot of people dont know what they are talking about. Including me I'm only a couple years in theres a ton for me to learn.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Welcome to Reef2Reef! Awesome place to be and be a part of! Sure someone on here will be able to answer your questions.

If you are looking for possibly some helpful videos maybe check out my YouTube channel! My PMs are always open! Let me know how you like the channel, and hope it can help out some way!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back