New to the hobby

Trixter

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
75
Location
Thornton
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Alex and I’m brand new to the hobby. I’ve never even had a fresh water tank. I’ve been reading a lot of forums and watching a ton of videos to gain knowledge. I finally pulled the trigger and the delivery of my tank should be this week. I ended up going with a Fluval Flex all in one 32.5 gallon tank. I’m very excited to start assembling and getting it up and running Cheers!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! You’ve joined a great community with lots of friendly folks willing to help when needed. Looking forward to your build thread!
 
Welcome to the R2R community
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new