New to the hobby

mjmalcolm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Wilmington
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!
I have a 32 gal LED Bio cube with 20 lbs of sand and about 30 lbs of live rock. In my biocube I have 1 Mocha Clown, 1 yellow watchman gobby, I diamond sand sifting goby, 10 Nazaria snails, 10 hermit crabs, 1 lawn mower Blenny, 1 bubble tip, hammer coal. I have had the tank up and going for about 7 months or so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new