New to the page !

REEF GARNER

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have kept saltwater tanks for a while but only have ever bought tanks as a full setup with livestock in and everything already up and running, due to not having any time i sold all tanks, equipment livestock absolutely everything. I said i would never ever get one again as they previously took a lot of my time up, but as time went on i couldn't keep away and i purchased the TMC aqua habitat 30 litres only a month and a half ago, the immediate temptation to invest in something bigger is there but i think i will stay small and work on this tank for a while see how i go. This is my first time setting up from scratch and have never went through a full cycle from the beginning so in a sense it is relatively new to me although i do have quite an understanding. Will post some pictures below of how i am getting on...
I am more than aware of the cyano and I'm looking into getting the eheim 1000lph pump as the pump that comes with the tank is way to weak.

IMG_0348.jpg


IMG_0356.jpg


IMG_0445.jpg


IMG_0468.jpg


IMG_0614.jpg


IMG_0653.jpg


IMG_0660.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new