New to the reef hobby

ReefRookie 51

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi fellows reefers my name is Anthony I'm new to the reef hobby, I love the aquarium hobby since I remember I had fish tanks, an now since I retired from the NYPD, I want it to try a new challenge for a while I been researching about corals and reef system, now I have the time to get into the hobby! an I hope I can learn from this forum about your fellow reefers persona experiences in the hobby thanks
 
Welcome! I'm 6 months in, and these guys and girls on here have helped me more than I could ever imagine. Here's my tank 6 months in.

Take it slow! Good luck and I'll be following along.

IMG_1172.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome to R2R! It's great to have you here!
 
hi fellows reefers my name is Anthony I'm new to the reef hobby, I love the aquarium hobby since I remember I had fish tanks, an now since I retired from the NYPD, I want it to try a new challenge for a while I been researching about corals and reef system, now I have the time to get into the hobby! an I hope I can learn from this forum about your fellow reefers persona experiences in the hobby thanks

Hi Anthony,

Welcome to the forum:)
I think you will love this challenge!
What corals do you like?

Zhenya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new