New to the reef world!

  • Thread starter Thread starter T2Play
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

T2Play

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2013
Messages
127
Reaction score
56
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the hobby, and as green as they come, from MI. Just ordered a 96" x 30" x 30" from Marine Design. I will post pics. As I go. Cherry corals is helping me with set up and advice. I have no idea what I am doing so any help would be great! learning as I go. Seems like a great group of people hear. Oh my name is Ed
 
Welcome to R2R!! :)
 
Wow, a 374 gallon tank right from the start! Welcome aboard. You know by the time you get this set up and stocked it'll cost you about what a new car costs or a down payment on a small house?
 
image.jpg

I guess it has begun! These are the tanks for water changes, RO and water line will be ran this week, these are above my office where the tank will be. Have to still cut a hole in the cement and run some 20amp lines.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new