New to the reefing community

ChrisDowns

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
60
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was reluctant to become a member of R2R but have already had so many questions with my new upgraded tank that I needed to join. So hello all and thank you in advance for all the help.

Had a 5 gallon fluvial tank set up for about a year and decided to upgrade to a 45 gallon system. Have been running it for about 3 months now and it is so much more enjoyable than the small one I had awhile back.

Will post pictures tomorrow after a water change is finished.
 
Was reluctant to become a member of R2R but have already had so many questions with my new upgraded tank that I needed to join. So hello all and thank you in advance for all the help.

Had a 5 gallon fluvial tank set up for about a year and decided to upgrade to a 45 gallon system. Have been running it for about 3 months now and it is so much more enjoyable than the small one I had awhile back.

Will post pictures tomorrow after a water change is finished.
Welcome! I was reluctant to join here as well. But sure glad I did. It’s a nice place.
 
Welcome to R2R
ezgif-2-1c3e6bb1cc81.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community !!!
 
Were glad you joined us !
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new