NEW TO THE SITE

kimmo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
21
Location
BLACKTOWN
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys
Thx for the welcome. I am new to the site, but have been fishkeeping for a long time. I did shut off my tank for a couple of years, just moved into a unit and have my big tank out on the balcony with some goldfish in it. I am hoping to get my dreamy cade tank sometime next year to start reefing again.
 
Hi Guys
Thx for the welcome. I am new to the site, but have been fishkeeping for a long time. I did shut off my tank for a couple of years, just moved into a unit and have my big tank out on the balcony with some goldfish in it. I am hoping to get my dreamy cade tank sometime next year to start reefing again.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!! Make sure you check out some of the member's build threads for some inspiration and ideas. Good luck getting back into the hobby. I was out for a while myself before hopping back in and it's been so great being back.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new