NEW TO THE SITE

Welcome to R2R kimmo!

wave.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi Guys
Thx for the welcome. I am new to the site, but have been fishkeeping for a long time. I did shut off my tank for a couple of years, just moved into a unit and have my big tank out on the balcony with some goldfish in it. I am hoping to get my dreamy cade tank sometime next year to start reefing again.
Welcome!! This is a GREAT site! Plenty of people to chat with, get ideas and massive knowledge from.
 
Hi Guys
Thx for the welcome. I am new to the site, but have been fishkeeping for a long time. I did shut off my tank for a couple of years, just moved into a unit and have my big tank out on the balcony with some goldfish in it. I am hoping to get my dreamy cade tank sometime next year to start reefing again.
welcometuna.gif

Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new