New to the site.

Reefer_Go_Home

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Im Jennifer. Im new to the site but not new to the hobby. I have a 30g nano reef that has been running for 2 years. I just wanted to introduce myself.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hi, Jennifer. Welcome to R2R, glad to have you as a member.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome-Aboard_zps5c315291.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef, glad you joined the group. Would love to see some pics of your tank, if you find time, you should start a tank thread in the members tank forum.
 
Welcome to R2R hope we can help you with everything you might have problems with. We are really looking forward to seeing that nano setup
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new