New to the site!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pbrenz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pbrenz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody..Im new here and love the site already. I reside in Buffalo, NY. I am in the process of building a new reef/marine aquarium. I have a moderate amount of experience but am always anxious to learn new things. I'm looking forward to gaining and sharing info with everyone here!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Awesome! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new