New to the site

  • Thread starter Thread starter jse5019
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jse5019

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I just joined the site. I've seen a lot of people posting about it on other forums so I figured I would check it out.

My name is Justin, I'm from central PA, and I have a 58g Oceanic mixed reef.

DSC04697.jpg


Yes, there is a tang in the tank, but before anyone gets excited, I already on a 120 which I will be upgrading to soon. ;)
 
Last edited:
Welcome Justin!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new